Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Sun Porch

Wish I could wait and just show the final product, but I'm too excited. I've claimed the sunporch as "my space". I'm having a ball decorating it cheaply. I know the bench was an investment but I loved that I saved it. And eventually the walls will be painted, curtains will be hung, the plastic chairs will be replaced, and the perfect rug will make an appearance.
All in due time. All in due time.
And for the breakdown:

And on the wall behind the photographer is this...



I know what you're thinking. Who would want those old 1970's ugly plates?
ME that's who. I think I'm the only person out there looking for them too.
They have a homely vintage feel to them. I think they look wonderful on the sunporch.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I LIKE 70's plates! Everything comes back eventually- you're just ahead of the trend!

    By the way, When I tried to reply to your comment, your email came up as:

    Elless no-comment@blogger

    Mine was like that for a year, and I had no idea. Here's how to fix it:

    http://sunnyslifeinrehab.blogspot.com/2010/09/no-reply.html

    ReplyDelete