Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas 2016


I made the magnolia wreath

Cost
Wire Frame $4.00
White and Red floral $2.00
Dryed Orange $0.50
Feathers $3.27
Magnolia Leaves Free
TOTAL : $9.77

Cone $3.00
Hot Glue $1.00
Pinecones FREE

If I had it to do over again, would most likely just buy one. It turned out beautifully but it took about 4 hours and I burnt all my fingertips with all the hot glue.

The acorn ball only cost me $1.00 for the clear ornament ball. This project did not take nearly as long as the pinecone tree. I like the red kidney beans in the candle holder. 

I will most likely always put up my coastal/rustic Christmas Tree every year somewhere in my house. I have such fond memories of picking all the large shells for the tree with my brother and drilling holes in them with my daughter. I did add pinecones and cattails at the top this year. 

I absolutely love the plain brown wrapping paper. I found a pair of mens black and white plaid swim trunks and used the fabric for this present and the deer pillow. I also like the black paint decorative touches on the corners.



My daughter did a wonderful jobs with some leftover wood and paint. 
This project really only cost me about $2.00 in new screws.











2 comments:

  1. WOW.... Wonderful photo's and blog... I'm impressed.
    Steve S

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... Wonderful photo's and blog... I'm impressed.
    Steve S

    ReplyDelete